17 Secret Tips for Healthy & Glowing Skin For Men – MHFT
How To Get Clear Skin For Men?
This is the question that arises from most of the men.
Nowadays men are becoming more concerned about their skin & how they look. Getting clear skin is a dream for many men.
What? Wait for a second, why a man is answering this question?
Alright. Why men can’t have clear and healthy skin and glowing skin? ok, that’s not the point I wanted to make actually.
There are no best ways to get clear skin for all different skin types, but there are certain things that you can follow in your routine, and here’s a list!
Follow My 17 Secret Tips for Healthy & Glowing Skin For Men:
- Sleep 7–8 hours daily, while you are asleep your body’s hydration re-balances and recovers extra moisture. It can help to smooth out wrinkles on the skin. If you miss out on sleep it can also affect the moisture levels in your skin and lower your complexion’s PH level mostly.
- Avoid oily foods, sugary items, Sweets, etc
- Drinking lots and lots of water can be good for clear skin and it can also help cure acne. … Water removes toxins out of your body and it clears your skin of dirt and bacteria.
- Exercise, Bring on the Sweat. Sweat is great for clearing skin! , Wrinkle Reduction. Exercise helps maintain healthy levels of the stress-related hormone cortisol, The more muscle tone you have, the healthier your skin will look and feel. Instant Glow, Skin Repair.
- You are what you eat, take lots of fruits like Pomegranate, Bananas, Watermelon, Papaya, Kiwi, Oranges, Apples, Avocados, cucumber, carrot, etc…
- Foods are Fatty Fish, Walnuts, Sunflower Seeds, Sweet Potatoes, Broccoli, Tomatoes,…
- Maintain or eat, balanced diet plan.
- Do bath in cold water that’s good for skin, hot water cause wrinkles on the face,
- Wash your face before going to bed, washing your face at night not only removes your makeup, but it also helps to remove the dirt, dust, smoke, and sweat that accumulates throughout the day. … Nighttime is the most important time of the day for our skin.
- Avoid stress, Oily skin is more likely to cause acne and other skin problems.
- Clean your phone display, Smartphone screens attract bits of dirt, dust, and other particles, leaving your screen a grimy mess on a daily basis, which can then get transferred to your face when you’re chatting on the phone. Wipe your screen with an anti-bacterial wipe often to get rid of dirt and germs.
- Wash your bed sheets, pillow covers once a week,
- Avoid too much sun exposure, this can cause skin cells to damage naturally.
- Use Moisturizer. Right after washing your face. It keeps your skin hydrated always.
- Quit or reduce smoking & drinking habits.
- Avoid too much of chemical products on your face & skin most of the time.
- To avoid black marks on the skin, eat soaked almonds on an empty stomach, it is good for skin, hair, and weight loss as well.