I have too much dandruff? How to remove dandruff? Solution for dandruff? Dandruff treatment? – These are the questions that mostly asked each other between men. Having dandruff is annoying, frustrating and even embarrassing between men, it could create irritation and lower your confidence when it becomes a visible one. Everyone has a different hair type but the root cause of dandruff is the same for all.
There are lots of solutions to remove dandruff naturally. Here are some of the best solution for you, Before getting into the topic, we can see what causes dandruff naturally,
What Causes Dandruff for Men:
- Having dry skin is one of the most common causes of dandruff.
- If you have a dry scalp also chances are getting high.
- Avoid using too many chemical products on your scalp or hair.
- Poor diet plan, and environmental factors as well.
3 Best Ways To Cure Dandruff In Men:
#1. Avoid Chemicals to your hair
You know, the chemicals we used in hair can bring the problem, these chemicals can remove the protective oils from your scalp instantly.
Yes, Applying too much shampoo or chemical products directly affect your scalp and hair as well. Limit yourself from applying too much of it. But before applying shampoo to your hair or scalp make sure you mix with water and stir it well and apply. It will reduce the damages to your hair and scalp.
#2. Keep Your scalp clean and healthy
Keep your scalp healthy and clean, Sometimes dry scalp leads to dandruff in men. And also poor scalp health leads to hair loss in men. To clean your scalp use lemon juice, and with lemon juice add some of the olive oil or coconut oil and use the mixture to massage your scalp. It helps to clean your scalp and helps to stimulate hair growth and also it is one of the best remedies for hair loss for men.
Always do apply oil on your scalp and hair. You can use coconut oil. almond oil and olive oil. These are the best hair oils for men. Just apply oil on your hair and scalp regular manner and with that massage your scalp for 5 to 10 mins for better hair growth in men.
#3. Follow a healthy diet plan
Follow a healthy diet plan always, make sure to eat the right foods for a healthy lifestyle. Avoid eating foods such as oily foods, fried foods, bakery items, sugary items, and etc. Always go with home-made foods. And eat more veggies and fruits for better health.
Eat foods that are rich in Omega 3 fatty acids, proteins. A diet rich foods would help maintain proper scalp and healthy hair. Eating daily fresh green leafy vegetables and fruits will also keep dandruff in men.
Foods for healthy hair for men:
Following a healthy diet plan with the right nutrients can help to promote your hair growth, especially if you’re facing hair loss due to poor nutrition.
- Eggs are a great source of protein, and it promotes better hair growth,
- Fatty Fish,
- Sweet Potatoes,
Bonus Haircare Tips to Reduce Dandruff In Men:
- You should do this only twice a week … for example, Wednesday and Saturday. On other days, just wash your hair with water, without using soap, shampoo, or anything else.
- Comb your hair gently, and keep it clean as best as you can.
- Do not wear a hat or mess your hair up too much. Do not use ANY products (gel etc.) on your hair.
- Protect your hair from Pollution. A good hat always works for everybody. Remember to cover your hair whenever you go outside in extreme heat or cold.
- Moisturize your scalp. Apply hair oil once a week. A good quality Herbal Hair oil will keep your scalp moisturized, smoothens hair, and reduces hair fall by making the roots stronger.
- Get enough sleep.
- Plant an aloe vera in your house and use its gel as a hair serum. Aloe vera treats dry scalp and dry hair by moisturizing it.
- Last but not least, Stress. Do not take stress. It impacts your hair as well as your whole life. Go for meditation or other physical activities to calm yourself down. Go Jogging or running. Enjoy life. Be happy!