How to Get Healthy, Glowing Skin for Men?
Getting glowing skin for men is something that comes naturally, still, I believe that we can make some changes if it’s not.
Before getting into the topic, I assure you this skincare routine for men will help you get a clear, radiant glow for your skin.
Here are my best skincare routine for guys:
- Lemon Water: I start my day by drinking lukewarm lemon water. By drinking this lemon water is a popular remedy for many kinds of skin problems ranging from acne, rashes, and wrinkles to dark spots.
- Carrot Juice: I drink carrot juice daily, if not I prefer beetroot, pomegranate, papaya. Drinking carrot juice helps to improve the appearance of your skin.
- Eating Fruits: I like to have anyone fruit such as Orange, banana, etc. Because Fruits are the antioxidant powerhouses!
- Eggs: I eat 3 or 4 egg whites daily, it does repair skin. Egg whites are rich in protein and albumin that have skin toning properties and promote wrinkle-free skin naturally.
- Stay Hydrated: I didn’t count but I drink 3 -4 liters of water. Drinking more water helps to help flush out toxins and waste products and thus is significant in clearing up your skin.
- No to smoking & alcohol: I don’t prefer to drink alcohol or smoke. Quitting smoking can improve your appearance by looks. Getting proper blood circulation, your skin receives more oxygen and nutrients. This can help you develop a healthier complexion naturally. Alcohol causes inflammation throughout your body and skin and causes dehydration in your body.
- Avoid Junk Foods: Mostly I avoid junk foods, fried foods, sugary items. In addition to getting clear skin men, you need to avoid these foods. Always prefer home-made foods.
- Working out: Going to the gym helps you get clear skin naturally. Exercise brings on the sweat and it is great for clearing skin. And also reduce wrinkles on the face, and reduce stress as well.
- Sleep right: I prefer to sleep 7-8 hours daily, Getting a good night sleep will help to clear up the skin, and, in turn, will improve skin health.
- Deep Breathing: I practice deep breathing for 10 minutes a day. This relaxes my mind and gives enough oxygen for my skin. Every deep breath straightly goes to the lungs and fills the body with oxygen. Deep breathing helps both physical and mental health naturally.
- Reduce Stress: I avoid stress by doing meditation.
- Take protein: I eat 150 grams of protein a day. This helps in repairing my skin as well.
- Face wash with water: I wash my face after coming from outside, it doesn’t let impurities settle on your skin & face.
- Avoid chemical products: Avoid chemical cosmetics and fairness creams. They put a negative impact on your skin. The chemicals present in them make your skin dull for a long time.
- Eat Right: Follow a proper diet plan for your skin as well. Always prefer home food to hotel food.
I hope my daily skincare routine for men helps you. If you find its share this blog with your friends & families.