12 Things I did to Regrow my Lost Hair Naturally- Hair Regrowth Tips For Men
Every guy is at risk of losing his hair, anyways it sucks due to lack of proper hair care. Nowadays hair falls happen to guys at the age of 23 onwards.
Taking care of hair is an important part of avoiding hair loss naturally. Hair loss may also happen due to lack of multiple nutrient deficiencies.
Here are my 12 tips & tricks to regrow your lost hair naturally,
1. Avoid excess heat products on your hair & scalp,
2. Keep your scalp clean,
3. Apply coconut oil on a regular basis, It significantly reduces the protein loss in both damaged and undamaged hair as it can penetrate the hair shaft naturally.
4. Apply gingelly oil on a scalp about 2 to 3 hours once in a week to reduce body heat naturally,
5. Avoid chemical products to your hair, instead of that go for a natural hair mask, oil, purely Shikakai.
6. Avoid combing on a wet hair, it damages the hair,
7. Take proper diet plan & prefer home foods only, and avoid outside foods like fried foods, oily foods, bakery items, etc
8. Massage your scalp with coconut oil for better blood circulation,
9. Eat more of or add in your diet plan,
(2) Greek Yogurt.
(5) Chicken or Turkey.
(7) Sweet Potatoes.
10. Aloe vera contains proteolytic enzymes which repair dead skin cells on the scalp. It also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair all smooth and shiny. It promotes hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff and conditions your hair.
11. Olive oil is also great for hair regrowth and helps you get thicker fuller hair faster. It also repairs damaged hair. When you apply olive oil to your scalp will help to prevent scalp skin loss, fungus, and other scalp issues that lead to dandruff.
12. Last but not least, Stress-Free.