Young age? Does hair fall? then this is the nowadays stories for guys!
Due to too much work pressure & stress, guys started losing hair at this early age.
So here is the daily routine for guys and men to take care of their hair naturally without spending too much money…
Here are the 20 best ways to stop hair loss in men:
- Keep your hair shorter, Shorter hair helps you to improve the look and change your appearance slightly. When any person trims their hair, it helps to remove unhealthy split ends which decrease the breakage of hair.
- Care for Your Scalp, A clean scalp will also promote good cell turnover and promote a healthy environment for optimal hair growth. Just like anti-aging skincare, exfoliation of the scalp is important to remove dead skin cells from around the follicle and promote a healthy follicle.
- Eat protein & iron Based foods, they are the two basic elements required for hair growth. Also, add foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids, zinc, Vitamin A and C. All of these strengthen hair follicles. … Natural juices like onion, garlic, or ginger are known to promote hair growth.
- Try to Use less shampoo on hair, it will damage your hair,
- Apply oil on hair whenever possible, like coconut oil, almond oil. Massage your hair and scalp for about 10-15 minutes, comb your hair so that the oil spreads evenly, and then tie your hair. Let the oil penetrate into your scalp for 30 minutes. it helps to promote better hair growth.
- Do not use any heating products, it will heavily damage your hair,
- Maintain a healthy diet, like Eggs, Berries, Spinach, Oily fish, sweet potatoes, avocado, nuts, meat, seeds, beans, etc.
- Keep your body cool, it prevents unwanted hair loss and helps to hair regrowth,
- Be stress-free, We’re pretty well-versed in the many ways that stress can damage our health and well being.
- Hydrate yourself, Drinking at least two liters of water a day will help the strength of your hair, increasing growth. Dehydration immediately halts hair growth.
- Apply gingelly oil once in a week to avoid heat body,
- Massage Aloe Vera gel root to tip, leave it for 30 minutes, and then wash your hair, it helps to regrow hair & scalp cool,
- Wash your hair twice or thrice a week,
- Keep your hair away from dandruff, for that you need to take care of your scalp very badly.
- Almonds are good for skin & hair, you can eat or apply oil on your hair as well,
- Try not to brush your hair when it’s wet, it will damage your hair most of the time.
- Give your scalp a massage with oil or vitamin E. Scalp massage helps improve the circulation of blood to the head and face. Increased circulation at the roots of the hair can promote healthy hair growth. If the oil is used for the scalp massage, it can also help get rid of dandruff.
- Try a natural hair mask like an Aloe Vera, egg mask, etc.
- And don’t shampoo every time you shower…
- AVOID CHEMICAL PRODUCTS MOSTLY.