30 Better Best Sleep Hacks & Tips For Men – MHFT
Why can’t I sleep peacefully at night? This is the question that comes from every man and guy.
Learn the secret to good sleep with this blog post.
These 30 Sleep tips will help you sleep better at night and be more energetic the next day.
- Avoid big meals right before bed.
- Fall asleep at the same time each night.
- Eat dinner at a set time, too.
- Don’t work in bed.
- Go to sleep prepared for the next day.
- Don’t go to bed angry.
- Instead, end your day with the positives.
- Taking a bath right before bed will help.
- Eat some pineapple before bed. Eating pineapple could boost a brain’s production of melatonin — the hormone that makes us feel sleepy
- Get rid of the digital alarm clock.
- Play a mind game to fall asleep faster.
- Massage your supraorbital nerve. Massaging this nerve, located right above your eyelid, can help to relax the muscles in your head, face, and neck, while also easing the mind.
- If you wake up during the night for more than 20 minutes, find something to do.
- Sleep on a comfortable mattress.
- Fan yourself to sleep.
- Fall asleep with a pillow under your knees.
- Don’t sleep near your phone.
- Wake up at the same time each morning.
- Make your bed after waking up.
- Exercise daily.
- Avoid taking a nap.
- If you really must nap, make sure it’s between the hours of 1:00 and 3:00 P.M.
- Skip the LED lightbulbs in the bedroom.
- Quit smoking.
- Avoid bright screens such as laptops and mobile screens in the few hours before bed.
- Wear a pair of warm socks if you are too cold.
- Eat a small, carb-filled supper before bed.
- Use your bedroom only for sleep.
- Never think about bad moments before you sleep or in your bed.
- Last but not least, keep your bedroom dark & cool.