Gain Weight is not as hard as you think it is, Weight gain is a matter of high-calorie intake. All you need to do is consume more calories than you burn. It’s as simple as that.
Healthy weight gain requires a balanced approach, just like a weight loss program. Eating junk food may result in weight gain. However, it will not satisfy the nutrition your body needs.
So, You Can gain weight in three ways,
By Eating Good fats,
By Eating of Bad fats,
Muscle Gain With Diet Plan(Gym).
So Which one you prefer to gain weight naturally? Did you decide?
If yes, your answer will be 1 & 3. Right?
If you want to Gain weight by Eating Good Fats, then read these tips
- Eat 6 Eggs Every day and avoid 3 Yellow,
- Drink Fresh Fruit Juices,
- Take 150 grams of Chicken Daily,
- Get 8 Hours Sleep
- Take Dates daily for healthy weight gain,
- Two bananas a day is enough in order to keep energy levels up and your body healthy,
- Eat something every 3 hours, don’t be on empty stomach,
- Sleep early and get up early,
- Have 1 big glass of milk 2 times a day,
- Have healthy breakfast, never ever skip breakfast,
- Increase your carbohydrate intake,
- Drink more water,
- Avoid Junk foods, fried foods, bakery items, sugary items,
- Eat Chocolates,
- Stress-Free & be happy.
If you want to Gain weight by Muscle Gain, then read these tips,
- Follow a proper diet plan,
- Eat pre-workout foods,
- Eat post-workout foods,
- Proper Workout plan as per your body type (ask your personal trainer),
- Increase weight day by day in the gym if you want to muscle gain,
- Take proper protein,
- Sleep right,
- Drink lots and lots of water,
- Eat raw fruits, no juices,
- Do not avoid breakfast,
- Avoid bulk eating, instead go for 6 servings a day,
- Avoid bulk eating after 7.00 pm
- Eat more veggies,
- Eat 6 to 10 eggs per day(Avoid most yellow),
- Take chicken, mutton, fish, and if you like to eat beef & pork,
- Drink milk before bed,
- 6 days workout, 1-day rest,
- Prefer natural foods, avoid taking supplements for muscle gain,
- Last but not least do not give up.
I hope the above tips help you gain weight in a healthy way.