Do you think spending more money on the gym isn’t a good idea? Then this blog post is just for you!
You can be fit even if you are not going to the gym… Doing exercise on your own, saving you time & money. So just read my secret tips to stay fit always.
My 15 Routine Daily Tips to Stay Fit Without Going To A Gym:
- Wake Up by 5.00 am or 5.15 am.
- Then eat something like fruits like Apple/Banana
- Go for running at 5.30 am (try to improve your running time day by day)
- Then start to do push-ups, pull-ups, double bar & free squat (try to increase the count day by day),
- After the workout, try to eat within half an hour’s time, Remember 30% gym. 70% diet.
- Remember to avoid (oily foods, junk foods, fried foods, sugar items, cake items, chips items, etc)
- Avoid bulk eating, instead, go for 6 servings of foods per day. The habit of eating bulk foods is not good for digestion.
- Try to eat homemade foods, avoid hotel/restaurant foods,
- In free time or 11.30 am to 12.00 pm, eat more fruits/raw vegetables,
- In the Afternoon, eat carbohydrate(brown rice) with lean protein(meat if you non-veg/ if you are veg eat veggies)
- In your free time eat more fruit.
- Evening take light foods with some sort of juices/ fruits,
- Sleep 7 hours a day, sleeping is more important for growing muscles and mind.
- Most importantly hydrate more, drink at least 3 to 5 liters of water per day.
- Last but not least, do some stretching exercises at home.