Top 15 Fashion Tips For Young Men – MHFT
Every man wants to get a Ph.D. in what they wearing and hair-care and beards. But no one knows what to do to achieve that Ph.D. in style.
So in this blog post am gonna explain some of the best tips for young men to achieve that Ph.D. in style.
Top 15 Fashion Tips For Young Men:
Let’s start with the Men’s hair-care first –
- Know that not everyone can pull off every style, but if you style your hair according to the shape of your face. For ex, I have a square-shaped face, and an undercut or Faux Hawk haircut suits me well.
- Don’t shampoo daily. Do it in a 2–3 day interval depending on how oily your hair gets and the humidity of the place you live in.
- Oiling your hair is good but the habit of oiling our hair till they’re dripping it— don’t.
- The best thing which I do is to oil the hair nicely before hitting the bed and before the shampoo day and wash it off gently in the morning.
- Keep your scalp clean to get well hair-growth naturally.
Beard Care –
A most trending style for any men with simple care,
- This is simple— Invest in a good trimmer.
- Beard oil is good, but most beard products are a sham. Use natural hair oils for your beard.
- Clean your beard every day with water or mild shampoo, works fine.
- Comb your beard like your hair,
- Take care of your beard and give a look at it.
Clothing Style –
Well, if you can’t afford a thousand dollars Gucci apparel like most men, but use these cool & cost-effective tips for you.
- Keep your jeans skinny. Also, Deep V-necks tees? Noooo!
- I have seen a lot of office-going peoples switch to half-length shirts to brave the Indian summers. but that not good, Fold the sleeves of your shirts instead.
- Don’t fold up your jeans from the bottom unless you’re soaking your feet in the lukewarm water or in outside rain. Make sure that the length ends just where it meets the shoes. Also, make sure that it doesn’t fall down all the way to the floor.
- Men working in offices— match the color of your socks with your pants (not the shoes).
- When out of options, opt for black color socks.
Bonus: Pink shirts are a big no and wear well combo shirt & pants.