How To Lose/Remove Face Fat Fast(Men & Women)| How To Get Rid Of Chubby Cheeks | Lose Face Fat!
Facial fat is the most hated fat. Reason? Because of its stubbornness. Also, it makes a person look older than his/her age. The facial fat is usually deposited below/around the eyes, chin area (usually called double chin), and cheeks.
You can definitely lose face fat faster. But the bad news is you can’t specifically target weight loss on your face. Your facial fat can’t be reduced by performing a prescribed set of exercises. You are required to perform/maintain a group of activities/habits in order to get rid of the nasty facial fat.
You will have to follow a strict regimen to get rid of the fat. You can’t lose facial fat just like that, it’s tough. But don’t worry here we have enlisted some easy and effective ways to reduce facial fat.
What Causes Facial Fat?
Facial fat is caused due to various reasons. One can get that double face due to-
- Excess weight gain- Gaining weight is not just harmful to your body but your face too. It leads to an abrupt increase in facial fat.
- Lack of exercise- Including exercise in your lifestyle is also very important. You must include exercise in your lifestyle to avoid the deposition of facial fat.
- Genetic disorders– Some genetic disorders also tend to increase facial fat.
- Poor diet– Consuming improperly or a poor diet can also lead to an increase in facial fat.
Facial fat usually gets deposited on the cheeks, under the chin, and neck. The increased neck and chin fat lead to the appearance of a double chin.
10 Best Ways To Lose Face Fat Faster
Losing facial fat is not easy but it is not impossible too. Here are some effective and easy ways to get rid of the nasty fat.
10. Try Yoga Poses
Yoga is very beneficial for us. It not only helps us in losing weight but also balancing our minds as well. However, yoga is not that quick in losing weight as the other forms of exercise. But nonetheless, Yoga is definitely beneficial for our body and can help in eliminating stubborn face fat. You can try yoga poses like Simha Mudra, Jivha Bandha, etc.
9. Limit Sodium Intake (SALT)
Sodium intake is correlated with the accumulation of excessive fluid in the body which leads to puffiness on the face.
Limiting sodium intake in your diet is very beneficial for reducing puffiness as well as lowering blood pressure. People who are suffering from high blood pressure problems should definitely control their sodium intake. Another disadvantage of sodium intake is bloating that can cause severe discomfort and pain in the abdomen.
8. Choose Hairstyle That Suits Your Face
Making changes in your hairstyle can definitely lead to a newer version of you. Just by changing your haircut, you can get a whole new different look with a reduction of face fat.
7. The Best Ways To Slim Down Your Face
- Blowing the balloon- One should blow the balloon to reduce the face fat. To do this you must blow a balloon and release the air, repeat this 5-10 times. This is an effective exercise and you can start noticing the difference in about 4-5 days only.
- Hot towel – To relax the muscles of your face, you should put a hot towel on your face. This can help a lot in reducing the puffiness on the face. This is also a kind of relaxing technique that can definitely lower down your stress level after a full day of work.
- Chewing gum – Chewing gum (preferably sugar-free) is an effective and efficient way to get rid of the extra fat on your cheek area. This exercise will tremendously help in toning the facial muscles.
- A good facial massage – Getting a facial massage can definitely help in eliminating stubborn face fat and ensuring a healthy glow on the face.
6. Get A Good And Sound Sleep
Sleeping is very important for one’s health. It not only ensures a healthy lifestyle but also helps in managing weight. So, for better Health you must get 7-8 hours of sleep every day.
5. Boost Your Metabolism Level
It’s proven that slower metabolism leads to weight gain. This can be avoided totally by inculcating a healthy habit of exercising daily. This will also help you to stay in shape and get a charming glow on your face. You can also burn a tremendous amount of calories by exercising daily.
4. Facial Exercises
There are various facial exercises available that can help you to slim your face as well as tone the facial muscles.
To exercise your facial muscles, you can begin with the smile exercise. In this exercise, you should tighten the cheeks and mouth to smile and also clench your teeth for a few seconds. You shouldn’t squint your eyes meanwhile. Then next you should pucker your lips. Repeat. After completing one side, switch sides.
3. Eat Right
Eating right and well proportionate is very necessary for your overall health. By eating right and healthy, you can also get rid of extra fat and also manage your weight. You should consume fresh vegetables, fruits, foods with fiber, fish, and other protein-rich foods.
You should avoid excessive salt, excessive sugar, processed food, alcohol, and carbonated drinks to avoid bloating and weight gain.
2. Drink Plenty Of Water
Water is not just required for proper metabolism but also for various other activities. You should at least drink 8 glasses of water a day to stay healthy. Drinking cold water burns extra calories while drinking warm water on an empty stomach boosts up the metabolism.
1. Reduce Overall Body Weight
If you reduce your overall body weight, your face will shrink as well. So, try to eat fewer calories and abstain from junk food with a perfect workout regimen. This will definitely help you to reduce your overall body weight and hence your facial fat.
Start making healthier choices from now onwards. Inculcate healthy habits and avoid eating junk food and processed food. Try making your favorite recipes at home to avoid eating unhealthy food.
So, in order to get rid of the accumulated facial fat, you should follow the above-mentioned knowledge. By following these, you will definitely become a healthier and prettier version of yourself.