Can anyone out there confidently say that you have a healthy hair and not facing the problem of hair fall?
I guess no one would, and even if someone disagrees with this, the percentage would be too less.
Many health reports show that the percentage of baldness occurring in women is less than men irrespective of the age. A man’s thick hair signifies his health and youthfulness, and so its a known fact that all humans, even you and me, on this earth would love to be healthy and young as long as they could.
Hair fall and male-pattern baldness occur due to multiple factors, depending upon your genetic conditions, diet, undergoing medications, and the environment you are surrounded by. Hair fall is one of the most common problems faced by both men and women in recent years and many find it to be an incurable one. But it isn’t.
If you feel that you are losing much of your hair, here comes the end of it, as you start trying these 5 proven and simple homemade remedies to keep a full-stop for your hair fall.
5 Best Home Remedies To STOP HAIR FALL In Men:
#5. Green tea
Rich in vitamins, amino acids, antioxidants, and enzymes, green tea provides a lot of health and beauty benefits.
Green tea is very good for hair. With the help of high catechin content, green tea fights against the hormone DTH which is responsible for hair loss.
How to use green tea for hair?
Drinking green tea is equally beneficial for your hair health. However, massaging your scalp with green tea gets you faster results.
- Soak 2-3 green tag bags in one cup of hot water.
- Keep it aside and let it cool.
- Apply it in your scalp and massage for a few minutes.
- Take a good shower in cold water.
#4. Amla juice or powder
Amla or the Indian gooseberry is one of the best home remedies to prevent hair fall.
Amla is rich in vitamin C and helps to strengthen the hair follicles and its anti-inflammatory and exfoliating properties maintain a healthy scalp, aids in faster growth of hair, and prevents premature greying of hair.
How to use amla for hair?
- Cut 1 or 2 amlas into pieces and grind it. (or)
- You can also use amla powder.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice to it and mix it well.
- Apply it to the scalp.
- Cover your head with a shower cap and leave for an hour.
- Rinse with normal water.
You can also eat 1 amla or drink amla juice every day to strengthen your body and hair.
#3. Coconut milk
Because of its high vitamins and mineral properties, it promotes hair growth and nourishes the hair follicles.
Coconut milk has antiviral and antibacterial properties that keep our scalp dirt-free and healthy.
The moisturizing texture of coconut milk also works as a natural conditioner for hair and fights against dry, itching, and damaged scalp.
How to apply coconut milk to hair?
- Grate a part of the medium-sized fresh coconut.
- Squeeze the milk out of the coconut with a cheesecloth or muslin cloth.
- Preheat a pan and pour the coconut milk into it and heat in sim until it becomes slightly warm.
- Cool it and apply it from scalp to the tip of the hair and massage your hair.
- Cover it with a shower cap to prevent the spread and leave for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Take a normal water shower and use a mild shampoo.
For a silky and smooth hair, try a perfect hair mask with coconut milk when mixed and applied with either egg + olive oil, honey, or avocado + honey.
#2. Aloe vera
Aloe vera is one of the effective home remedies for maintaining your hair healthy.
Aloe vera as a whole adds loads of nutrition to your hair like promoting the growth of hair, moisturizing your hair, and, removing dirt and dandruff.
Its proteolytic enzyme repairs the dead cells present in the scalp.
How to use Aloe vera to hair?
- Get a stalk of natural aloe vera and then extract the pulp out of it.
- Make it a paste.
- Apply it directly to the scalp and hair follicles.
- Also, you can add a few drops of virgin coconut oil and then apply it to hair.
- Keep it for about 30-45minutes and rinse it with normal water.
#1. Onion juice
Onion juice has many health benefits. Its antibacterial properties help to remove the dirt and dandruff from the scalp. Onion is also rich in Sulphur, which helps in blood circulation in the hair follicles.
Though it has a strong odor, it is one of the easiest and proven techniques for controlling hair fall.
How to apply onion juice to hair?
- Take a full onion or a part of it and cut it into pieces.
- Grind it and squeeze out the juice with the help of a cheese/ muslin cloth.
- Apply the juice to the scalp and cover it with a shower cap.
- Leave it for 20 to 25 mins.
- Wash your hair with cold water and use a mild shampoo.
In this fast-paced world filled with pollution, it is very essential to take care of our mental and physical health. Physical health includes the proper nourishment of our body, skin, and hair. Not much, but a gentle massage to your hair and body once or twice in a week along with a balanced diet and some physical activity keeps you ever youth.
Stay young and stay happy!